Ana is an American soldier who knows a thing or two about what it takes to be in great shape. She is also a new mom and has struggled with getting back her pre-baby body after pregnancy. She was thrilled to discover how effective waist training can be and recommends it for everyone! We talked with her recently about her experience:
- Tell us a little about yourself.
I am a supply specialist and soldier in the U.S. Army. My plan is to remain in for three more years while working on my Human Resources degree. I also like to cook and to work out. Spending time with my son is my main hobby, though!
- Why did you decide to try waist training?
My goal still is to lose weight and have an hourglass figure. I’m loving the results!
- What garment did you use, and why?
I used the Amia Sculpting Vest, which is very good because it covers the upper back.
- What were your first impressions?
I was at home when I first tried it. It felt a little uncomfortable but after two days I got used to it. Every time I looked in the mirror I felt fabulous!
- What was your waist training routine?
I wore it every day, 8–10 hours a day, sometimes more. I also worked out in it. Sometimes during the weekend, I would just take a break but that's it!
- Did the garment meet your goals and expectations? How so?
Yes, it did and still does, making my waist look its smallest. I love it!
- What were your diet and fitness habits during your waist training journey?
I was working out 5 days a week also eating healthy as well (at least I tried, haha)!
- In the past, have you faced any challenges with weight-loss or fitness?
I just had a baby, so yes, I was having difficulty getting my body back. I’m still working on it, and this waist trainer has helped me become more confident while helping me reach my goal.
- When did you start seeing results?
I saw results two days after using and I'm still seeing results now.
- Has anyone else noticed your results?
Yes!!! They said, “How your waist is getting so small?” I told them that I waist train and they should consider it too (I let them know about your website)!
- What would you say to others who are thinking about trying waist training?
Just do it, it is very worth it!