THE HOURGLASS ANGEL DIFFERENCE
Extend the life and fit of your petite waist trainer, especially if you have plans to size down significantly. Most waist trainers have 2–3 rows of hook-and-eye closures that you can use to tighten your garment. However, if you expect to change size significantly, or if you want to create more room in the waist trainer for any reason, you’ll love having more options!
- Give your waist trainer three more size options
- Provides more room for sizing down without needing to switch your garment
- Extends the life of your waist trainer to adjust sizes
- Applicable for styles HA100 and HA110
- Three rows of eyes
- Hooks on the back that attach to your waist trainer