Give Yourself a Physical and Emotional Boost
You probably already know that wearing a waist trainer makes you look slimmer instantly. But there are also many unseen benefits to a waist training regimen, especially when you're wearing the garment for eight to twelve hours a day. Check out these lesser-known details about the benefits of waist training.
- With consistent wear, especially during physical activity, you'll be able to supplement your fitness routine and thus support your long-term waistline goals. Note that how dramatic your results are depends on a variety of factors including your fitness level, frequency of wear and genetics. But take it from us; lots of women who try waist training are not disappointed with the results.
- You'll improve your posture while wearing a waist trainer, since the garment helps you to stand straighter throughout the day. This can be a big benefit to anyone who has a job that is hard on the back: if you do a lot of standing, lifting or hunching in front of a computer. The waist trainer will support your back and you'll feel the results each time you wear it.
- A workout band helps you get the most out of your workouts. It helps you maintain good posture with a flat back and proper form in a variety of positions. This ensures that you are working the right muscles during your exercises. Plus, a waist trainer stimulates thermal activity in your core, making you sweat harder and maximizing your workout's intensity.
- Wearing certain waist trainers also results in a lifted, full-looking bust. So while the garment makes your midsection appear smaller, it also flatters your other features and makes them look more prominent. Win-win!
- Waist trainers are a great way to conceal post-pregnancy weight. As a new mom, you're probably eager to get your pre-baby body back. But with a waist trainer, you don't need to wait to make your waistline look smaller again.
Mental and Emotional Benefits
- Wearing a waist trainer can help control food cravings that lead to overeating. We recommend waist training as a complement to a healthy diet and exercise—it can provide that extra boost to keep you on track.
- Wearing a waist trainer feels a lot like receiving a constant hug. For some people, this is a soothing feeling psychologically, which results in a positive emotional effect. (source)
- By standing with tall posture and slimming your waistline, you may naturally feel more self-confident. While confidence doesn't come from physical appearance alone, giving yourself this boost can help you step in the right direction.
It's no wonder that many of the women our shapewear stylists have worked with are so pleased with the results they've seen. No only do they look amazing, but they feel phenomenal inside and out. Once you start wearing a waist trainer, you'll wonder how you ever did without one.