This is a final sale item. There are no returns. Only exchanges. For details, please refer to our Returns Policy. PLEASE NOTE: Product runs very small. Order a size higher.
If you love the zipper look, this zip up waist trainer is for you! The hook-and-eyes are hidden inside the garment, while the zipper closer makes it even tighter and more seamless. The best part is: it's made by the same experts you trust for all your shapewear needs: Hourglass Angel!
Slim your midsection to create smooth, beautiful curves, any day of the week. Great for everyday shaping, this high-compression latex waist trainer is designed by the experts you trust for all your waist training needs: Hourglass Angel. It visibly reduces your waistline to make you look 1, 2 or even 3 sizes smaller -- instantly. Wear it discreetly underneath any outfit: for work, weekends and beyond. It also makes a great postpartum waist trainer, helping new moms to regain their pre-baby figure even faster.
A zipper closure gives this waist trainer an even tighter, more seamless fit, while three inner rows of large hook-and-eye closures allow you to adjust the compression to your unique curves. We've also incorporated flexible steel boning to maximize the effectiveness of this trainer. The steel boning works hand-in-hand with the latex to maintain your hourglass shape (and your comfort), no matter what the day brings.
- Instantly shapes your body into an hourglass figure
- Sculpts 1-3 inches from your waistline
- Supports back for a corrected, more confident posture
- Stimulates thermal activity in your core
- Increases your perspiration during exercise, sports, walks, runs, and at-home physical activity
- Flattens belly and bulges
- Zipper closure with 3 inner rows of large hook-and-eye closures
- High-compression latex core shrinks your waistline
- Flexible thin steel boning (9) for powerful shaping
- Cotton-spandex lining absorbs moisture and feels soft against your skin
Materials:Cotton 96%, Spandex 4%, 100% latex core, flexible steel boning (9)
Size Chart: Compare your measurements (in inches) on the size chart below to find the best size for you.